Friday, May 16, 2008

Cape Cod - Day One

Today was so much fun! Mommy and I picked up Daddy at the airport last night and we drove all the way down to Cape Cod! We're all here to celebrate Uncle Steven's graduation from college! He's all smart and stuff. Anyway, the rest of us were lucky to have a reason to go on an extra long weekend away and do lots of fun stuff!

Here I am swimming in the big pool with Mommy. She's helping me practice floating on my back.

After all that swimming, I passed out in my pack-n-play for a long morning nap!

Later that afternoon Memere and Great-Grampie arrived and Memere read me lots of stories.

And Auntie Becky pushed me around in my toy bin. Fun times.


I ended the day snuggling with my Daddy. Mommy says we're gonna have a lot of fun this weekend. I can't wait! :-)

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

You are the busiest and most social baby I've ever known!!