Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cape Cod - Day Three - Part Two

Great-Grampie read me some stories before my afternoon nap. He does a good job...he must have lots of practice. I love him!

After my nap, Mimi and Great Auntie Patti took me swimming. Here I am doing my best pointing at Daddy behind the camera.

Everyone noticed that I cross my ankles even under water! Here I am doing my best supermodel pose. What a babe!

And then I did lots of splashing and kick, kick, kicking.


I'm really going to miss spending time with my extended family. They showered with me presents, fun times, and lots of love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hey cutie,
You are to cute. Did you practice that pose. It is so professional. Can you teach me some time. Hope to see you soon.

I <3 U
I LOVE YOU

Love,

Auntie Becky

katylou said...

What a cute swimsuit! Such a babe!

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is Jen Miller, Dale Miller's wife (friend/ex-co-worker of Rich). I have to say your daughter is amazingly beautiful - and selfishly, I have to add it was great catching a glimpse of Rich and Deb.

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

You're swimming!!!! Isn't that the coolest???!!