Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!! - Part One

Today was soooo much fun! Thomas and I celebrated our first birthdays together today. He turned 1 three weeks ago and I turn 1 in three weeks from now, so we split the difference. Here I am opening my card and presents. I got puzzles and books and clothes from my friends! Also, please note that my Mommy dressed me in a pretty dress and I hated it because I couldn't crawl. At least she tried, right?


Here I am playing with Thomas's toys. I'm pretending to share with Daddy, but really, I'm trying to distract him long enough to steal his beer.

Auntie Becky was so sweet to us girls! She read us stories in bed this afternoon.

And wouldn't you know it. I had my first taste of birthday cake! It was soooo yummy! My technique was the following: 1. grab entire piece of cake 2. aim for mouth 3. apply pressure 4. keep chewing until entire piece is gone. Worked well for me! Mommy even gave me a second piece! Go me!

And here we are laughing, clapping, and singing.

Today was a silly good time. My parents tell me that today was just the beginning of my "birthday season". More to come? I can't wait!

2 comments:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Happy birthday season, Felicity!!! Looks like a great party!

Anonymous said...

I love you Felicity,
Love Thomas Francis