Friday, May 23, 2008

This Place is a Zoo! (aka My Birthday!)

It finally arrived! Today is my birthday! I knew it was because when I woke up Mommy AND Daddy came into my room in the morning and sang the "Happy Birthday" song to me! They said we were going to have a really fun day and they were right! When it was nap time, we packed up the car and drove for awhile. I fell asleep and when I woke up we were at the Roger Williams Zoo! I had never been to the zoo before, but my friend Griffin and his Mommy met us there for a birthday surprise!

Here is the one family shot from the day that Griffin's Mom took.

Here we are checking out the camels!

Mommy packed us a yummy picnic lunch!


Here I am pointing at the giant anteater! (I did a lot of pointing all day long!)



Here we are in our matching strollers!


Griffin, look...it's a giraffe!


I think the zoo is my new favorite!

What a fabulous afternoon! We were there for 4 hours and, of course, I passed out in the car on the way home. I can't wait to go to the zoo again. Thanks to Griffin and his mom for bringing me to the zoo and for the animal crackers and matching zoo onesie!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You are welcome! You guys are always so much fun, any time you feel like doing stuff we are there.
Felicity, Griffin points a lot now- I think it's because of all of your animal pointing!

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

The zoo!!! What a cool place. I'm hoping to go again soon too. And a super big congratulations to you on your first steps!!! Tell your mom to brace herself...this is when things get super exciting!