Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mmmm...Beer

We all woke up this morning and everything seemed status quo. Mommy got to sleep in (Sunday is her day), Daddy gave me breakfast, and Auntie Becky played with me. Soon enough Mommy woke up and started ordering the troops around. I thought something was off, and sure enough when it was time for my morning nap, Daddy put me in my car seat? Quite odd, but I was tired so off to sleep I went. When I woke up we were in Boston! It was about lunch time so we hit Boston Beer Works and guess who else was there? Uncle Tommy, Grampy and Grammy! Here I am sitting with Uncle Tommy and eating all his sweet potato fries.

And having a brew with Grampy. Hey, it did have fruit in it! Blueberries. Yum. They were floating in everyone's drinks there. Very silly.

And playing with Grammy so Mommy could eat her lunch.


And finally chillin' with Auntie Becky.


I was passed around through the whole meal. But this, my friends, was only the beginning of my adventure today...

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

I can just imagine the burp after all beer and bar food! You guys know how to live it up!! :)