Sunday, May 4, 2008

My First Red Sox Game! - Part One

That's right! Today was my first Red Sox game! It was supposed to rain all day, but once the game started, the rain stopped! And Uncle Steven and Auntie Kristen showed up, too! I had so much fun and Mommy and Daddy said I was such a good girl. Here is a photo journal of my first trip to Fenway Park.

1st Inning: The Obligatory Fenway Park Photo

2nd Inning: The Afternoon Nap on Mommy

3rd Inning: Just One Of The Boys
4th Inning: Getting to Know Wally (The Sox Mascot)

5th Inning: Cheering for My Team - Sox #1

2 comments:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

What an awesome day! I think you're the cutest fan the Sox have ever had.

Laura said...

I love that last picture! You look like you had such a good time! We hope to get to a game ourselves soon and I hope Griffin is as good as you seemed to be!