Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cape Cod - Day Two

Today was Uncle Steven and Auntie Kristen's graduation party! We went to a fun restaurant and had delicious food and cake, too! And lots more family and friends were there, too. Here I am with my Mimi! I don't get to see her much, but I talk to her on the phone a lot. Anyway, I was so excited to see her!

And here is a four generations shot of me, Mommy, Mimi, and Great-Grandma!

My great-grandma was very silly. She played with me a lot and we laughed.

After the restaurant, Grampy and I took a nap while everyone went to the after-party. I woke up in time for the after-after party and I got to see Uncle Tommy! I smothered him with kisses!

And wouldn't you know it, I have no photos with Uncle Steven or Auntie Kristen, but I did get this photo taken of me and Andrea (Kristen's sister). Close enough, right?

We still have two more days of Cape Cod. I don't know how much more fun I can fit into my life! I guess we'll see tomorrow!

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

What a great weekend. There's just all sorts of reasons to be happy. Congrats to your uncle Steven!