Monday, May 26, 2008

Water and Walkin'

I decided to get up really early today. That usually happens. If I stay up late, I get up early. I don't get it either. At any rate, that meant that I took a 3-hour morning nap! After lunch, Mommy broke out my water table that Mimi and Papa bought me for my birthday! It was really nice out, but very windy, so Mommy just let me play with it in the house.
And I kept practicing my walking, too. In fact, I took 11 consecutive steps at one point! I'll be running before you know it! We all had a great day getting things done around the house today. Back to real life tomorrow.

3 comments:

Laura said...

walking! you ARE a big girl!

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Yea, that sleep concept doesn't make sense to us either, but it happens to me too. I'm sure also excited to get up and practice being bipedal, too!!

conor said...

I love water too...maybe my mommy and daddy should get me that so that I don't play in the animals water!!!