Saturday, May 10, 2008

Silly Saturday...

I continued my climbing today. Daddy was unloading the dishwasher. Usually I crawl over and stand there and touch things, but today I decided to really help out. So I climbed right in when he turned around. I'm so quick!


Then my friend Solomon and his sister Linnea came over. Solomon and I are good buddies. Here I'm showing him my bug catcher.

And playing fun footie games with Linnea. I like learning from big girls. Another fun day. I can't wait until tomorrow!

3 comments:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Lucky!!! I get a time-out now when I sit in the dishwasher! Mommy says I'm too big...WHATEVER! It's a perfect booster to reach the counter.

Anonymous said...

Felicity, I am so proud of you for helping with the dishes. Helping out at home is very important.See having your own kitchen teaches you so much!

conor said...

I LOVE the dishwasher too....although it seems that mommy won't open it while i'm around anymore!!