Monday, May 12, 2008

Getting Into Trouble...

Well, Mommy and I spent the day at home together and it was a alot of fun. We lounged in our pj's all day and played with puzzles and toys and took a few naps, too. I continued doing silly (and naughty) things. Whenever I know I'm doing something wrong, I look right at Mommy and give her a HUGE smile. Then I hand her whatever I have that I'm not supposed to have. Unless it's a pen...I always hold on tight to any pen I find. Anyway, today was no different. Here I am getting into things I shouldn't...well not yet anyway...

Do you think I need a haircut or what? Mommy says "no way!" But, I can't even see!

Anyway, then my favorite guy came home and read me some stories. What a great day with the parents. I better enjoy them now, while I'm still young enough to like them.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pretty girl, You do not need to cut your hair, just grow it long enough to put those bangs up. That is why I sent all those hair things.

Time with the 'rents is good while you are very little and very grown up. The teen years can be the hard ones. Your Mommy was a very good teenager, no trouble for Mimi and she liked me all the way through.

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Doh! I've been out-haired by yet another baby. Don't cut it!!! Grow it!! There are many little ones (and their parents) who would love to have all that hair.

Laura said...

If your parents are very cool like your parents are, you will always like them! And if you ever find you don't, you can come spend the night with us. Then you will appreciate your parents! But you can not spend the night in the same room as Griffin. Those are the rules! You can, however, eat cookies in bed.