Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Birthday Party #3!

I'm the luckiest girl in the world! Today Mommy baked strawberry cupcakes! She cooks a lot but she never bakes so I knew something must have been up. Sure enough when I woke up from my nap, 3 of my friends were there to celebrate my birthday! What a fun day. First we all had lunch followed by the singing of the special birthday song with my name in it!
Here I am patiently waiting to touch the fire on my cupcake!
And here's a shot of me and my friends Conor, Jenny, and Eleni eating cupcakes!

After being sufficiently stuffed, Eleni and I got to work on a puzzle.

Then Conor and I played house.

And I acted silly with Eleni's mom. She looks like she has a secret!


What a blast! I was so tired that I took a long nap and woke up to watch Daddy mow the lawn. I yelled to him from the window for half an hour but he couldn't hear me. Anyway, Mommy told me that there are still many days of birthday celebrations to come! Yippee!!!

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Party on, Felicity! Your family sure does live it up for birthdays!!