Monday, June 9, 2008

Splish, Splash, It's like taking a bath!

Heat Wave: Day Three. Mommy and I met her friend Chrissy and her girls, Lauren and Anna, at a splash park in Westfield, MA today. They live in NY so it was half way between us. We had a picnic lunch and tried out the water. It was in the mid-90's so the cold water barely registered. I was a bit tentative about it at first. Then I started showing some interest.
Before you know it, I was walking around and exploring the whole place (BTW: I pretty much only walk now!).

But then I got a little overzealous and took in a whole face full of water right here.

I was pretty tired by that point so we dried off, got dressed, and packed-up to go home. Chrissy is a fun Mommy like mine is!

And here I am with Lauren. I don't have a picture with Anna...but next time! It was fun to meet you all! Hope we can do it again soon!

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Fun, fun, everywhere!!! You look adorable. I can't wait to see that cute swim suit at the beach!!