Sunday, June 8, 2008

"It's Like a Heat Wave..."

So, in case you live under a rock, New England is in the middle of a heat wave. This basically means that I get to go swimming and play with a lot of water. Fine by me! This morning I went for a brief swim in Lake Winnipesaukee, but I was not a huge fan...the water is still a bit too cold this time of year.
But I was perfectly content to sit in the turtle floatie on the dock.

Solomon's cousin Sawyer entertained me with the playing of his weird musical instrument, too.

After we got home, Daddy filled up my pool and I played a bit more. (But then I pooped in my bathing suit and Mommy didn't like cleaning that up.)

Finally, I got to have a freezepop. I was confused for awhile, but then I figured out how to push it up and I made a huge mess. A successful day, I'd say!

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Ah, the joys of summer! Remind your mom that there are worse places to poop...like the bathtub!