Friday, June 27, 2008

Outer Banks - Day Seven (Part One)

Today was our last day of vacation (how sad!). Annika and I got up early and she let me try out her back carrier (well to be honest, Annika got up way earlier than I did!). Monika and Annika read me stories while the Daddies slept in. We finally woke them up at 8:30 so we could get going for the day. We decided to bring the cousins to Jockey's Ridge since it was such a blast last time. Daddy was smart and brought the Bjorn this time and we hiked up again!
So, Cousin Erik bought a box kite and even though it didn't fit in either car, that kite was the prettiest one in the sky that day

Annika got to try it and I was very jealous. (She let me try it after, but I was cranky at that point...) Click the picture for extra pouty face.
And here is the one group shot we got. Figures that us girls aren't even looking at the camera.
I was sooooo excited to spend time with Annika and her parents. I hope to see you guys again soon!

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

I'll do better at sharing that kite next time. How do you manage to look so stinkin' cute even when you are upset? I had a fabulous time hanging with you again today. Maybe we'll see you up north some time soon?1