Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Outer Banks - Day Five

My friend left this morning. I was so sad, but Mommy told me another playmate would be coming tomorrow. The parents worked hard to keep me busy today though. More geocaching today (Daddy wants to hit 700 on this trip) this time to the Wright Brothers' Memorial Park where I got to do a little wing walking with my Daddy.
Then we hit the beach again and I was a little more adventurous. But don't let this photo fool you, I still didn't love it.

But I did finally get comfortable with walking down the beach and I just took off running!

And then we rinsed away all the sand in the pool.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow...who's is coming to play with me?

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

You little dare-devil! First wing walking and then a walk in the sand. This vacation thing really suits you!