Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Laughin' and Lip Synchin'

Today I modeled my pretty dress from my Auntie Heidi. Mommy was chasing me all around the house with the camera.


But the highlight of my day was going to Auntie Becky's Lip Synch night! While we were waiting, Grampy read me some stories and Grammy showed me off to her friends. Once the show started I was just staring at all the students singing and dancing...that is until Auntie Becky went up on stage. Then I was pointing and crying and trying to run up there to dance with her! It was very silly of me.


I don't have a picture of me with Auntie Becky from that night, but here is one of me and her teacher, Ms. Gerry. She already knew all about me. I wonder how?

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

I bet you stole the show in that cute dress!