Monday, June 23, 2008

Outer Banks - Day Three

Today was a great adventure. We spent the first part geocaching on our way to Roanoke Island. Casey was the best "treasure hunter" in our group. She always found the cache! Here we are looting the ammo box.
Our next spot was lunch and coffee in the beachy town area and then a nap for me. Feet up and everything.

And finally we went to the aquarium! I loved being able to walk all around. Casey and I took turns chasing each other and we checked out some aquatic life, too!

Outside the aquarium we dug for shark teeth and I took a ride on the turtle...

and Daddy's shoulders, too!

I love vacations! I'm very good at them!

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

What a great day! Hunting for treasures and a visit to the aquarium. You ARE good at vacations. I think you need to make sure your mommy and daddy provide you with one frequently.