Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Uncle Steven!

Today was Uncle Steven's 21st Birthday (and his last night on the East Coast) so Mommy, Daddy, and I planned a fun night for him in Harvard Square! First, we took the T into Cambridge. I was little unsure about it but the ride was over before we knew it.
Our first stop was John Harvard's brew pub. Everyone ordered some beer and I got some milk. Mommy thought it would be funny to give me a lime...and Daddy was on the ready with the camera.

"Hey, why don't YOU try it!"

Then I got all comfy in my stroller for the walk around Harvard Square.

We appropriately ended the evening at Finale (on so many levels). Especially since Uncle Steven and Auntie Kristen just got their degrees in Pastry Arts. Anyway, it was all too much fun for me so I passed out while everyone else enjoyed fancy desserts and gourmet martinis and hot chocolate.

Yum. That is all.

No comments: