Sunday, June 22, 2008

Outer Banks - Day Two

Today was our first beach day (or should I say late afternoon...it was too hot to go during the day!) Anyway, I was not really psyched about the sand or the water. This is no surprise since I really don't like things on my hands or getting dirty. So, as you can see...I spent most of the afternoon squatting on the beach.

And boy was mad when the waves made my feet sink.

So I decided the safest place to be was on Casey's beach chair.

But have no fear...before the end of our time there, I did sit down and enjoy myself a little bit.

And Casey and I were giving each other kisses, too. Aren't we adorable? (And don't you love my new dress? Thanks, Casey!)

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Adorable just doesn't do you two justice. You girls are the cutest cutie-pies ever!