Thursday, June 26, 2008

Outer Banks - Day Six

Guess who showed up to play with me? My cousin Annika!!! I had never met her in person before. She lives in NC. Her Daddy Erik and my Mommy are first cousins and she's a big girl (6 months older!) so she showed me lots of new stuff. Especially how to play on the beach.
Then the 'rents and I took a walk down the beach and I held their hands and it was cute and Annika's Mommy Monika took a bunch of pictures. From the back...
and the front.
Then, as per usual, we rinsed off in the pool. The mommies had lots of sand in their bathing suits! (And yes, we're not supposed to rinse off in the pool...but everyone does it!). Annika and I loved playing on the stairs.
And Mommy made me laugh, too.
Daddy, can we move to the beach? It's fun here every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet picture of your kids!

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

I think you and I make fabulous beach-bums! What a fine day that was.