Saturday, June 7, 2008

And Happy Birthday, Solomon!

So, the birthday celebrations were not over yet. We spent the weekend in NH to celebrate my friend Solomon's First Birthday! We spent the morning playing with his big sister, Linnea, before the big party.
Then I got all dressed in my pretty party dress and guess what? I played in the grass! This is a big step forward for me since I don't really like grass, sand, paint or anything dirty.

Anyway, my most favorite part of the day was the swimming pool! At first the water was cold!

Then I really started enjoying it.

But next time, I need to remember to drink less pool water.

Time for bed!

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Ok, the next step after grass is sand. Keep at it. I can't wait to splash around with you at the beach!!