Sunday, March 23, 2008

Putting All The Eggs In My Basket

Today was my first foray into hunting. Daddy informed me that we were to find these bright colored eggs! I found my first two and was totally content to shake them all day long.
It took awhile to convince me, but I finally found the rest.

And a basket full of goodies, too! I inspected all the contents: bubbles, bunnies, and a ball. Plus some candy for Mommy and Daddy.
I ended the adventure by taking my two bunny friends for a ride in the basket. I was pretty skeptical of the Easter Bunny when I saw him at the mall. But, this day they call Easter sure is a good time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Felicity,
Easter is so fun! We wish we were with you. It looks like you had a great time on your hunt. Your Easter basket is full of lots of pretty eggs and two bunnies. Have fun with all of your new toys. Love, Mimi and Papa

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Hey, Ms. Felicity...you should ask for some bunny ear. You're basket is big enough for you to fit in and I think you'd make the cutest Easter Bunny ever.