Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Adventures of the Late Bunny

Let me give you a little background: On St. Patrick's Day, Late Bunny set out on a trip from DeKalb, IL to Boylston, MA. Mimi and Papa helped Late Bunny get all snuggy in her box and off she went. Late Bunny was supposed to arrive at her destination before Easter...but she never did. Days and days went by. We had all given up hope that Late Bunny kept to her travel plans. We figured that she was off to some warm, tropical place. It's been a snowy winter in Illinois and Massachusetts, so really who could blame her! However, guess who showed up on the doorstep today...LATE BUNNY! I guess she'd had enough of her road trip and she needed some kisses from me! Welcome to New England, Late Bunny! You're gonna love it here!
And after Late Bunny went to bed, I had to catch up on some emails. Daddy got me my own keyboard from his stash because I keep trying to use his and Mommy's laptops. It was a rough night at the office. Oof. (That's the sound I make when I make this face.)




4 comments:

The Smoking Redhead said...

Doing some random surfing and landed here. She is the very cutest thing. Thanks for the smile!

Joanne said...

Yay! Thanks for letting me know what the little lady is up to! I love her "peas to meet you' picture!
:) Joanne

Anonymous said...

Dear Felicity,
Papa and I are so glad that LATE BUNNY finally arrived. We were so worried and sad when LATE BUNNY never arrived for Easter. Needing kisses is a very good reason to go see you. xxx. I need some kisses too but I cannot come until May and ... I won't be late like LATE BUNNY, unless... the airlines mess something up.

On another matter. I am glad that you have chosen to be a professional Secretary like Mimi. You seem to be very serious about your work, I am too. It runs in the family. Just remember to take time out for naps, and snacks and lunch and talk to family every day.
that's what I do.

One last thing.If that is your monitor that you are looking at, tell daddy that you need a flat screen, glasses, a spam blocker or more money for shopping.

I love you little girl.

Love, Mimi

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Oh, my! What a story. I have an imaginary friend for Late Bunny to meet. Her name is Early Bird. I've actually never met her, but she must be super special because Mommy comes in my room every morning with a big smile and says "Good morning, Early Bird!"