Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fun Times with Friends

Today was a great day. I spent the morning taking a 3-hour nap! This was to make up for my "No Nap Day" at school yesterday. (Every day that I go to school is "No Nap Day" but that's another topic...) Then Mommy took me to my friend Thomas's house to play for the afternoon. It was such a blast. Thomas likes to throw things and I was giggling away! I was pulling his ears and rubbing his head. He was pulling my hair and bopping me on my head.

Our mommies were so happy to see us having so much fun together now that we're both mobile.

We ended the day by meeting Wiley at the Outback for dinner! Every day should be this good!

2 comments:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

You're a true friend...keeping your buddies head nice and shiny like that! And I must say that your social calendar is quite full. Oh, and can you teach me how to nap for 3 hours?

Anonymous said...

love you longtime fe fe
love thomas b