Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday is Daddy Day

Don't tell Mommy, but my favorite day of the week is Friday. Today Daddy and I went for a hike in the snow and found a big tupperware container hidden in a log. Why are adults so weird with their silly games? I just liked the fresh air. And it was warm enough that I didn't have to wear my snow suit or even my bear suit!


Then we went to the Bagel Inn where Daddy just had a bagel and I had avocado, banana, ravioli, sweet potato, and cheese. Daddy was so missing out. The lady at the Bagel Inn was so nice the way she talked to me, but I was embarrassed. So I waited until she wasn't looking and then I waved to her.

Then we brought Mommy some Starbucks coffee at work because she was having the worst week ever. Something to do with friction, whatever that is. I don't think she really wanted the coffee. She just wanted an excuse to see me. (Don't tell Daddy, but I really wanted an excuse to see Mommy, too.)

No comments: