Sunday, March 16, 2008

Aunties and Uncles Galore

Today was a really fun day! First, Mommy and I drove down to Providence to pick up Uncle Steven and Auntie Kristen. When we got home Mommy told me that she was putting "make-up" on my face. She's says it's special make-up for the poison ivy on my face that I got from my Daddy. I've already decided that I don't like make-up, but I'll still smile for the camera.


Then Uncle Tommy, Uncle Scott and Auntie Becky came over, too! Auntie Becky, Grammy and Grumpy bought me a picnic basket full of Easter goodies!


I can't wait until tomorrow because Mommy says there will still be some people here to celebrate my first St. Patrick's Day with me! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

You even look adorable with all that make up on!! You've got quite the social schedule today, and it seems like you handled it with ease. Keep on smiling, Felicity!

Anonymous said...

Hey watch the typo's It's GRAMPY not that other word!!!!!
Now I"M GRUMPY