Monday, March 17, 2008

My Pot 'o Gold is Filled with Fun!

Today was my first St. Patrick's Day. It didn't start out so great...but thankfully, it ended well. Early this morning Mommy had to bring me to the Dr's and now I get to have yummy pink liquid again! I LOVE yummy pink liquid. Anyway, when we got home I got to play with Uncle Tommy, Uncle Steven, and Auntie Kristen again. They are very silly.



Then, after a yummy brunch, I took a 3 hour nap. Uncle Tommy kept trying to wake me up, but Mommy told him to let me sleep. When I finally did wake up Mommy dressed me in my special green outfit and gave me my mail! I got a letter from Mimi and Papa covered with stickers! Did you know that stickers do not taste very good? I didn't mind, I kept trying to eat them.


And my St. Patrick's Day ended with a big party...in the bathroom! That's right! It was bath time and everybody came upstairs to play with me. I had so much fun today. I can't wait to play again tomorrow! I get to stay home from school, too!



3 comments:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

There's never a dull moment with you around, is there?! I'm glad the day ended up happy-go-lucky...after all, how could you go wrong with pink liquid, family and delicious stickers!?

BiCoastal Culinarian said...

We had so much fun this weekend ferrrrlicity. Its always giggles and smiles with you around. Thanks for keeping my sister busy!!!!
BCC

conor said...

HI Felicity...yes that is Ellen that I'm watching, i like to dance with her! have a good easter, i hope that the bunny brings you lots of treats! see you soon
Conor