Saturday, March 22, 2008

Maybe Kitties Are My New Favorite?

Today I visited with my neighbors Joe and Stacy. They got a giant new TV and Daddy helped Joe put it in his basement. We all celebrated by watching a movie on the big screen. Here I am chatting up Joe.
But I can't lie. I barely watched the movie. I spent most of my time chasing Tiger around. I am really starting to love animals. Mommy and Daddy keep saying that I'm never getting one of my own. I bet I could convince Daddy, but Mommy is going to take some work!



2 comments:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

I love animals, too. In fact my Mommy gets upset sometimes because I always wave and smile at all doggies, birdies, kitties, squirrels, salamanders, etc...but not always at people. Sometimes I like to stare at them with my most serious face and then I smile and wave about 15 seconds too late when they don't see me anymore.

Anonymous said...

That top pic has to be one of my all-time faves, after "peas to meet you" I absolutely love you!!!!