Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Two New Favorites: Doggies and Swings!

In case you didn't know. I officially crawl now. I'm all over the place. I spent my final day in Florida chasing after Gracie. I learned the hard way that she does not like having her hair pulled.

However, I have to give a big shoutout to my cousin Annika. She's been raving about these swings for months and months. Mommy was on a mission to get me to try one down in Florida where it's super warm and Grandpa Freddy knew just where to go! I LOVED IT!


4 comments:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

I knew you'd love it!!! Swinging is the best.

Laura said...

i <3 that picture of you in the swing, kiddo. you are getting to be so big!

katylou said...

Congrats on the newfound mobility. that will keep your Mommy and Daddy even busier. Time to get locks on everything "fun".

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.