Saturday, April 5, 2008

Teeth and Talking!

What a morning! People have been telling Mommy "She must be teething" for 6 months now! And the day has finally arrived! Mommy found a little break in my gums this morning. This explains why I've been waking up crying during the night. My first real live tooth can't be far behind, right?

In case that wasn't enough, I also did a little gardening and I climbed halfway up the big staircase in the house. Guess the parents need to get a gate now!
But, the highlight of my morning was watching Daddy from the window. He was doing all sorts of things in the yard and I kept yelling "hi" to him. And then Mommy swears I said "Hi, Dada".

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Congratulations, little lady!! Sometimes teeth don't seem like fun, but be patient. Soon you'll be able to eat all sorts of fun foods. And it's also super fun to brush teeth, so just hang in there.