Sunday, April 13, 2008

Date with Daddy

Last night Daddy and I went out to celebrate Mommy's last night of working late. First we went to the big store where the birds fly around in the ceiling. Daddy got some big light bulbs so I can see things in the bath tub room again. Then we went to the Danatarium where all the grown up men were playing with toys and pretending to be a rock band. Daddy sang the theme song to CSI: Miami while Joe (who I'm crushing on hard) played a fake guitar and Jeremy hit his toy with sticks. Too bad Daddy didn't have his camera. Becca and I were clapping to the music!


Then on the way home, Daddy stopped at Rota Spring where he got me a big spoon full of vanilla ice cream! He said it was okay because it's organic. I loved it! Ice cream is my new favorite. Can I have a kiddie size next time?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Felicity, Isn't it funny how the grown up boys, like your Daddy and his friends, still play so hard? They have more expensive toys and when they break it is bad!

I'm so glad that Daddy takes you out to all the special places. Papa takes me to the place with the birds but I do not like to stay there as long as Papa does.

Papa plays air guitar and pretend drums and bongo. We are lucky, our family is so musical.

I like organic foods too! Can I go to your organic place when I come to visit?

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Music and ice cream....two of life's greatest pleasures. Sounds like a great day!!