Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pimpin' My Ride

Mommy got a Honda Pilot yesterday and today was my first ride in it. We had quite a busy day. We stopped by my friend Joe's and Lula's house to drop off a movie. We played for a bit and had some cookies together. Then we drove to my friend Kaylie's house to pick up some books. Next we stopped to get Mommy her favorite coffee drink. And finally Mommy took me to the park. I was pretty cranky at this point and didn't want to swing or play in the sandbox. Really...I just wanted to keep cruisin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was a nice day to cruise by the looks of your outfit and cute piggy toes!

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Who wouldn't want to cruise in that new car! Congratulations on your new ride. It looks like a total dude magnet.