Sunday, April 27, 2008

On the Campaign Trail...

Today I hit my first political rally. I headed out to Stow to support my friend Kate Hogan in her quest for a state representative seat. She's not in my district, so I can't vote for her (besides that whole not being 18 and all...), but I did the best thing I could. I was her model for the "kissing baby" photo op that every politician has to have. Here I am listening to her speech. She is captivating!

And trying out my Uncle Sam hat with Auntie Becky. Suits me well, I'd say!

2 comments:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

You're such a great asset to her campaign, no doubt!! It's nice to see the next generation involved politics.

Anonymous said...

We are so proud that you are getting to know how politics works so someday you can better the world.