Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sad but still cute...

Today was a terrible day. I ran a fever at daycare today and I was soooo sad all day. I tried to be strong. This is Mommy's final week of classes and Daddy is in Finland, but I couldn't take it anymore. I needed my Mommy. So Miss Alise called her and she came to get me. I was so happy to have some Mommy cuddles this afternoon. When we got home we even played a bit. I entertained Mommy by showing her how to put my shoes on. She never puts shoes on me Maybe she doesn't know how they work. I also worked on this pointing thing. I'm getting very good at it. Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day. Enjoy these silly photos!





1 comment:

conor said...

Hi Felicity...sorry you are sick...I just finished my meds last week...your hair is getting really long. I went to the beach today but it's too cold to go in the water. see you soon Love Conor