Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My WPI Crew

Today was a fabulous day. I went to my friend Kaylie's for a playdate and all my peeps were there! We had lunch together in our booster seats. Then we played with lots of toys and books. Finally, we all got fussy and went home. I passed out in the car right away. And I bet all my friends did too! Here are some photos from our crazy playdate!
This is me being silly with my crazy ponytail!

Kaylie and I are mesmorized by the ducky!


Here is Conor, the only boy of the entire crew, pointing out the obvious. I'm cranky.


I'm missing some photos of Jenny and Eleni, but hopefully Eleni's Mommy will send them along and I'll post 'em later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! You are the cutest little lady.
Felicity, I get cranky and get headaches too, usually when I need a snack or a nap. I'm glad that the mommy's took you all home for some crib time. Love, Mimi

conor said...

Hi Felicity....sorry that i was pointing at you...mommy tries to tell me it's not nice to point. I was tired to yesterday! you girls wore me out!! see you soon

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

I LOVE THE CRAZY PONYTAIL!! My mommy thinks it's great that you look so adorable even when you're cranky.

Plumb69 said...

Looks GRUMPY to me.

katylou said...

Felicity, I dig the do!