Sunday, April 20, 2008

All Things Spring

Today was a super fun day! Grampy, Grammy and Auntie Becky came over and they brought all the fixings for a BBQ! It was a beautiful day here and we had a big lunch out on the porch. Then all the girls went outside to play while Grampy took his nap. I did not like the grass at all. I stayed safe on my blanket the entire time.

But Auntie Becky is the best. She made bubbles for me.
And she planned a picnic with all my monkeys!

I tried to call Mimi on the phone, too, because I know she just loves picnics, but I don't know which numbers to press. Believe me, I tried as hard as I could!


It was a great day. So great that I took a two 2-hour naps today! I love Spring!

2 comments:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Fun stuff!! Picnics are great. Wait until you discover the joys of ant watching...life just keeps getting better and better.

Anonymous said...

Hi Felicity, Eventually you will learn my number and then we will talk and talk and talk all the time. I really do love picnics!