Friday, September 12, 2008

WaWaWachusett

Daddy took me mountain climbing today. Thanks to Sawyer, I have a great hand-me-down backpack to ride in. When we got to the top, we could see all the big buildings in Boston even though it was cloudy out!

Another man and woman were hugging here where we're standing, but Daddy got up the courage to ask them to take our picture. All the ones Daddy took had part of our heads cut off.

Then we had a picnic at the top of the ski lift. Daddy tells me that people ride up on it and get off at the top when there's snow on the ground. How do they get back down??

Daddy didn't totally cut off our heads on this picture. Nice work, Daddy. And thanks for all the raisins!

After singing lots of songs on the way back down, we stopped in Sterling to visit Nanny.

Daddy tried to drag me around in that cart first, but I only wanted Nanny to do it, so I cried until they figured out my preference. Daddy day is great, but especially when it ends with some Nanny time!

2 comments:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

What an adventurous day! I love the new backpack, too. Mountains climbing, wagon rides, song singing...You're a true pioneer!

Anonymous said...

I would love to wrap up my day seeing you.. Come on over