Saturday, September 20, 2008

Autumn is upon us!

Tonight Grandpa Mike and Mimi Maryann came over for dinner. We had some appetizers and drinks to start out. And I got a present! Here I am opening the pretty ribbons.
And guess what? It was a pumpkin bag! I love bags of all kinds and pumpkins are awesome, too. So this was truly a great gift to kick-off the changing of the seasons this week.
Mimi played with me on the floor...
and Grandpa made funny faces with me during my dinner.
After my dinner I had a bath and tey put me to bed. They woke me up with all their laughing though! Thanks for the present! See you soon!

2 comments:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Oooooh....a pumpkin bag! Whatcha gonna put in it?? There was this day last year where I walked around outside with a pumpkin bucket and people put treats in it for me. Maybe they do that up north too! The only catch is that you have to wear funny clothes.

Anonymous said...

You are just growing up too quickly! Just stay cute, ok? I love you soooo much and I can't wait until I see you again!
Love, -cousin Julie
p.s. Kudos on that pudding smile you gave Uncle Tommy!!! and your cabinet hiding technique is the best!!!