Saturday, September 6, 2008

Party in Rhode Island

Today the ladies and I hit up Conor's house for a BBQ. I say ladies because there were 8 kids. 7 girls and Conor! I'm not sure if he's lucky or not. Our mom's are busy planning for their 10-year college reunion (or that's the excuse they use to get together all the time!) Anyway, down to the business. Craig told me what was in beer that made it taste so good.
I don't have a lot of pictures of my friends...but here is one of me with Kaylie and Eleni. It looks like Eleni is kicking her. We all beat up on each other today. Well, I'm the baby of the group and everyone really does beat up on me. But I think I got one hit in.
I did a little work on Conor's laptop. Daddy made sure I didn't chat with any older boys.
We did have a few moments of clear weather, so I played soccer with Daddy outside.
And fianlly, I got a moment alone with Conor to work my girl magic on him. I mean, come on, who wouldn't? Look at those curls!!!
Thanks for letting us girls invade your house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are made of magic little love:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Felicity, He probably noticed your new hairdo too! That is why he wanted some alone time with you, cuz you are so pretty. Tell Mommy I love the pony tails:)

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

You sure are a bunch of busy beavers! And that curly haired one sure is a cutie. I approve! Work it, girl!! :)