Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Busy Day!

Hi. My name is Felicity and I'm addicted to sunglasses. I have a mild obsession with them. I wear them all the time. I make other people wear them and I even dress up my baby in them.
Okay, now that we got that out of the way, on to my day. Mommy brought outside to explore out big backyard. She thought the bugs would be gone (they were not!) but we walked all around through the tall, wet grass.
Since my pants were wet up to the knees, I decided that someone needed to mow this lawn! So I took things in my own hands and got the job done! I even mowed the driveway!

We ended the day by meeting Jackie for dinner. We haven't seen her since May so there was a lot of catching up to do! It was fabulous! See you again soon!

2 comments:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

The sunglasses are great, but it's hair that I absolutely love!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you help mow the lawn, it is a big yard that needs mowing. Did they give you your allowance yet? I would ask for like a dollar or two, no coins, you could choke!