Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Parents' Curse on the Patriots....

Sounds harsh, right? Let me tell you a story. In September of 2001, my parents went to Gillette Stadium. They were there at the game when Drew Bledsoe got hurt and Brady came in. Scary, but we know that story all worked out in the end. Fast forward to today. Here I am ready in my my outfit to cheer on my Patriots during their first game of the season. My parents got ticket from Auntie Carolyn so Grampy, Grammy and Auntie Becky came over to hang out with me. Bye, Bye Mommy and Daddy!
I sure hoped the Pats scored a few of these today!

And thankfully, they scored enough. But my parents' curse worked it's evil magic again and Tom Brady is not only hurt...he's out for the season!!! Heres hoping that Matt Cassel will go on to the win the superbowl like Tom Brady did 7 years ago!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that you were going to say that you got all ready for the game and they didn't take you. Staying with Grammy, Grampy and Auntie Becky was fun I bet! Don't worry about any curse, ask the Boston Red Sox, it eventually goes away...

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Maybe next time you can go with them. That sweet little cheerleader outfit is sure to break any curse!!