Friday, October 17, 2008

Rocky Pond Trek

Daddy put me in my backpack (a hand-me-down from my friend, Sawyer) and then wrapped me up in an orange reflector vest to keep away the bullets.

Here's where Daddy hiked me to. It's called Rocky Pond. I think I'll take my hat off now.

If I stand right here they'll think I have a halo intead of hat head.

Snack break! But first we have to pretend to stare at the ground while Daddy takes a picture.

Now what should we do?

It's log! It's log! It's big, it's heavy, it's wood! It's log! It's log! It's better than bad -- it's good!

I guess that's why they call it Rocky Pond. While Daddy was taking this picture...

... I was high-tailing it back to camp.

That sun set really quick. I'm glad I had that hat after all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Felicity you and Daddy Rock!