Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mini-Vacation with Mommy and Daddy

It was Mommy's break from school so Daddy took a few days off and we headed off to Deerfield, MA. The most popular stop, of course, is Yankee Candle! And boy was it a good time! There were big rocking chairs to hang out in while we waited for our table for lunch.

Then we went shopping! Mommy and Daddy didn't buy anything, but there was still so much to do! I got to drive a little yellow car and I just wanted to sit in it all day long!
The REAL Santa was there, too! I was pretty tentative about him...which is no surprise. But he told great stories! Unbelievable ones even!Then this guy who worked there came up to me to see if I wanted a balloon. He went away for awhile and came back with one and I LOVED it! And so did all the other kids around me...they were asking where I got it!
After our day out, we went back to our room and there was a GIANT bed. I thought for sure that we would all get to sleep in it, but alas, that was only for Mommy and Daddy. This shot was taken right before I bonked my head on the headboard and cried a lot.
I better get a good night's sleep! More fun to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Felicity, you are s lucky that you got to see Sanda so early in the season. I am sure that he was just taking a snack break because I hear that he is really busy right now.