Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Family Fun at Tower Hill

Today was a special treat! It was just the three of us today and that's when I'm happiest. I love Mommy and Daddy the same and I want to be with them both all the time! When one of them is missing, I'm constantly asking the other one where he/she is! Anyway, today we all went to Tower Hill Botanic Garden. It's right in our town and it was a great place to spend a beautiful fall day! I ran around a lot, tried to get away from Mommy and Daddy, and plotted how I could get to the water in this fountain!
Daddy showed me a cool furry caterpillar...which is surprising since Daddy doesn't really like bugs.
And then Daddy got me to sit still for a minute while he snapped this one!
And finally, we went on a hayride! But I was more concerned with finding my belly button!


What a fun day! I wish autumn lasted forever!

No comments: