Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The 2nd Annual WPI Halloween Playdate!

Today I got together with my friends at Fiona's and Brandon's house for our Halloween playdate! Thanks to Mimi, I have Halloween clothes and a costume, too! At first we just played a lot! I got to do my best Ben Folds impression on the Maine organ.

Then our Mommies got us into our costumes. That's always fun. Brandon is a bear, Jenny is a chef, Fiona is a flower, and I'm a bee. Eleni was a lion, but she was a bit camera shy and Conor wanted no part of his costume today so I don't even know what he was supposed to be! This was the best picture we could get!
One little bee wants to buzz outside!
After playing for 2 hours and eating lunch we were all a little crazy. So the Mommies let us watch PBS for a little bit and look at how perfect we are! We all sat on the couch (evenly spaced, too!) and relaxed while the Mommies ate cake and yummy truffles that Conor's mommy made.
But the calm only lasted so long. Conor and I chased each other and then we were caught in the closet together. I hope no one finds out that we were playing Seven Minutes in Heaven!
I had so much fun! Thanks to the LaCamera's for hosting and giving us little treats, too! I can't wait until our Christmas Party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halloween parties are the best! It is so much fun to get dressed up and party with all of your friends.