Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Totally Thomas

Do I look ready for the beach or what???
Today I spent all day with Thomas. We had fun playing with his water table and his kiddie pool. It was really hot out. It's kind of been really hot out all summer. (I think Daddy might finally cave and central a/c!)

Then, he showed me how to eat pudding!!! I think I did a good job! Don't you? Yum!

But, mostly, Thomas chased me around all day hugging me and when he was done with the love, he would pull my hair. A lot. And I did not like it. But I still love him. Maybe he is jealous that I have so much hair and he does not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh , I just love your beach look!

I can't wait to take you to my pool here in DeKalb.

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Good job with the pudding! Have you experienced the joys of a frozen pudding pop yet. Yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Fifi:
I do love your hair and I wonder when mine will grow. Glad you liked the pudding. I am on to vanilla now. Love Thomas