Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Meetin' up with Mason! - Part One

Today Daddy picked me up at Nanny's and I fell asleep in the car. When I woke up, Mommy was there and were we at the beach! Auntie Heidi, Uncle Richard, and Cousin Mason were staying there so we went up to visit. Uncle Scott showed up, too! We met up at the playground and Mason and I were making silly faces at each other right off the bat! I knew today was going to be fun, fun, fun! We started our adventure at the boardwalk and hit the arcade! It was my first time, but I took to it like a pro! My first ride was Dino from the Flintstones. I have no idea who Dino is but it was fun sitting on him!

I also tried driving a car. It didn't work very well. Mommy says it's because I don't have my driver's license. I think it's because she didn't put the quarters in the machine!

My most favorite ride was the merry-go-round. There are lots of horses and they went in circles over and over again!
My other favorite part about meeting up with Aunties and Uncles is all the extra love and attention I get!

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

You're an arcade superstar! Isn't the world a fun place?