Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pool Party and Pizza!

As per usual, the parents had another fun-filled day planned! Daddy was doing work outside this morning so I got hang out with him on the deck. And we found some froggies! Here I am checking one out!
After playing outside for while it was nap time and when I woke up there were 12 friends at my house. Yes, 12 friends and that doesn't include the mommies!!! I guess my mommy invited them all over for a book party/playdate! So we set up some pools and my water table and craziness ensued.

To be quite honest, I was kind of grumpy when all those people were at my house playing with my stuff. But as the afternoon quieted down, I enjoyed a cool beverage with Wiley.

And then I really had some fun times splashing in the pool all by myself!

I took another LONG nap and then I got to have my first slice of pizza for dinner! YUMMY! I could really get used to this whole summer thing.

2 comments:

Plumb69 said...

Looks like you had fun.
Please take care of Rebecca on your next trip.
Love
Grampy

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Sorry we missed the fun! Hey let's have a pizza eating contest next time I see you. You look like you're a pro, but I'll take the challenge. I'm glad you all had fun at the party. I hope you got some nice books!!