Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Winter Hike

Mommy and Daddy decided to take a family hike into the woods today. It went pretty well until we went off course and had to bushwack through 1 foot deep snow. Mommy did not like that and we had to go back to the car once we found the trail again because she was going to hurt Daddy for being too adventurous. Mommy is not adventurous.

We did however get some beautiful photos on our journey!
Here I am telling Daddy which way to go. He needed the help.
Then Mommy gave me some snow to eat. It was cold...but felt good on my gums!
And some rare photos of me and Mommy! A scenic one...
and a silly one!
And the requisite family photo, too!

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Those pix came out great. Everyone looks super happy. I'm assuming they were all taken before the super adventurous part began!?