Friday, February 13, 2009

Be Mine!

Today I celebrated Valentine's Day a little early with lots of surprises! Mommy and I got dressed in our red clothes and she took me to school...which wouldn't normally be weird except that it was Friday! I went to deliver my Valentines to my friends and play a little with them since I was going to miss the class party that afternoon. Here I am showing Mommy how I sit like such a big girl at school.
I got to help make yummy cookies with Miss Beth!
Miss Redoika read us some special Valentine stories!
And I got to take home a bag full of Valentine's cards (and candy!) from all my friends and teachers!
And the last surprise of the day came when we went to pick up Auntie. Her doggy jumped in the car and I got to pet him. I LOVE LOVE LOVE animals. But Mommy says we are never getting one...so I'll just enjoy everyone else's pets until she gives in!
Happy Early Valentine's Day to everyone!

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!! And never give up on your animal wish...your mommy can only say no to your cute little face for so long.